Thursday, November 1, 2012

30 Days of Thanksgiving! Day 1.

I was on facebook just now and saw a friend of mine post a status about how she's going to do a 30 Days of Thanks. Every day for the month of November find something to thank God for and write it down somewhere! Post it to Facebook or Twitter, write it in your journal, post it to the fridge, anything where you can get it out there and actually say it, not just think it!

I decided to do it as well, posting them to facebook and some on here as well as my journal (I like to write and have my thoughts heard). I encourage all of you to do the same, find little things to thank our God for every day! =)

Today I'm thanking God for His everlasting love, patience, mercy and watchfulness. How He's always been there for me, even when other people I thought would always be there abandoned me. That and for helping me overcome my flaws, its an ever-going struggle!

Happy November!

No comments:

Post a Comment